Warning: Last items in stock!
SRAM Force 1 in the hierarchy of road groups of the American manufacturer ranks just below the top group of Red 22. Competitors deciding on this group can count on the impeccable work of the drive at a more affordable price. SRAM Force 1 is of course a drive that provides the maximum range of gears to optimally adjust them while driving. The ergonomic shape of the door handle is comfortable, aerodynamic and hides all armor. Thanks to the proven HydroR braking system, Force 1 provides quiet and reliable braking on every ride, regardless of road conditions.
SRAM Force 1 properties:
- Brake type: disc, hydraulic
- Clamping the clamp: Flat Mount
- Brake pads: metallic / sintered
- Pistons: 2
- Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
- Cable length: 950 mm (front), 1800 mm (rear)
- Compatibility: SRAM Road Exact Actuation ™ 11-speed
- Material: carbon / aluminum
- The kit does not contain brake discs
- The product is delivered in the original packaging of the manufacturer