Warning: Last items in stock!
CRANKSET SHIMANO DURA ACE 9200 POWER METER - 52/36, 172,5mm
The SHIMANO Dura Ace FC-R9200-P crankset for 12-speed gears is even more accurate when measuring your power data via the pedal stroke. The integrated power meter records the necessary data with a high measuring accuracy at max. +/- 1.5 % deviation. So if you're an ambitious cyclist looking to unlock your true potential, power and wattage measurement are essential performance tools to help you ride to the front. Collecting reliable performance data in real time helps you monitor and evaluate every detail of your ride to achieve top results in both training and racing. The extravagant and elegant design of the SHIMANO Dura Ace crank arms and the inconspicuous integration of the lightweight wattmeter are just the icing on the cake for performance-oriented road cyclists.
Just like the Dura Ace FC-R9200 without a power meter, the power meter version is also a crank with hollow-forged aluminium arms and Hollowtech II construction, resulting in an optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio. The optional large chainring made of anodised aluminium and carbon fibre-reinforced composite has also been hollow-formed (Hollowglide) to save weight.
The integrated sensors measure the power separately for the left and right crank arm. The cadence and other important values such as round pedalling for the performance evaluation are also determined. This means that the FC-R9100-P crank helps you to measure and record power in real time and then evaluate the power data later. The integrated design allows for a quick and easy change of chainrings without affecting the accuracy of the power meter. Bluetooth-assisted communication via smartphones and tablets with the SHIMANO E-TUBE PROJECT platform also ensures easy system checks and firmware updates. In addition to Bluetooth, the power meter also has ANT+ connectivity, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of third-party bike computers and GPS devices.
• Integrated design
• Power measurement on both sides
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (via charging cable)
• Easy chainring replacement, as the measuring system is integrated in crank arms and spider
• High stiffness due to 4-arm construction and widened crank arm for optimal power transmission
• Fast system start and direct feedback
• Display of cadence, total power, right-left power balance, round pedalling, torque effectiveness (depends on the connected bike computer)
• Wireless communication with ANT+ or Bluetooth LE-enabled receiving devices
• Manual zero setting at the touch of a button or via wirelessly connected device
• System checks and firmware updates SHIMANO E-TUBE PROJECT platform (available free of charge for Windows PC as well as IOS and Android smartphone and tablet - note system requirements, http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/)
• Visualisation, display and recording of ride data on the smartphone via the SHIMANO app E-TUBE RIDE
• Compatible with 12-speed
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Hardened steel axle (Ø 24 mm, Hollowtech II)
• Housing width: 68/70 mm
• Gear ratio: WITHOUT chainrings!
• Chainline: 44.5 mm
• Q factor: 148 mm
• Bolt circle: 110 mm (asymmetric)
• Battery: lithium-ion, built-in
• Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
• Battery life: at least 300 hrs
• LED status display:
• Measurement method: Strain gauges
• Measurement accuracy: +/- 1.5%
• Protocol: ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart (LE)
• Shimano app compatibility: E-TUBE RIDE, E-TUBE PROJECT
• Weight: approx. 745 g (170 mm 50-34)