Warning: Last items in stock!
PRO VIBE EVO
The PRO Vibe Evo handlebars are the perfect synergy between style, aerodynamics, and ergonomics. Representing an evolution in integration they are the ultimate sports bicycle cockpit upgrade, or the perfect addition to your dream bespoke road bicycle build.
Designed to provide you with a better sports’ bicycle experience the PRO Vibe Evo handlebar is built for impressive all-round integration. Constructed from T700 Carbon it is an integrated handlebar which boasts both exceptional aerodynamics and remarkable ergonomics. The Vibe Evo’s ergonomic, replaceable, grips negate the need for bar tape on the tops. From the aerodynamic top section, the grips flow seamlessly into the hoods. While the compact drops can be wrapped by half a roll, per side, of PRO handlebar tape or can be enclosed by specially designed Ergonomic Drop-Grips. These grips, feature SHIMANO Di2 Satellite Shifters integration and a textured finish, which ensures both comfort and control even in the harshest of weather conditions. Further Satellite Shifters mounting points are located near the stem, which allows for a remote shifter set-up for climbers.
- Integrated handlebars optimised for aerodynamics and ergonomics
- Lightweight and durable T700 carbon construction
- Optimised for SHIMANO Di2 and hydraulic disc brake compatibility
- Compatible with full internal, semi-internal and traditional cable routing
- Anti-slip and replaceable top-section grips
- Includes shims which allow for ±2 degrees of ‘stem’ angle adjustment
- Provides 5 ergonomic hand positions
- Fits 1 1/4-inch steerer tubes and 1 1/8-inch steerers with supplied shims
- Widths: 38, 40 and 42cm
- Stem lengths: 105, 115 and 125mm
- Weight: from 390g
- Provision for out front computer mount